“We waste time because we think we have time”
Being overwhelmed or swamped by work usually creates a feeling of powerlessness. People who feel this way often say, “There’s so much to do I can’t do anything.” The principle involved in time management education attempt to reduce this reaction and pave the way for individuals to take control of their time and their lives. This course is practical in its approach. Its purpose is not to explain why people have time problems but to help them be more effective in using time.
What Will I Learn?
- Analyze the issues that affect your use of time.
- Identify the significant time problems that impact your work.
- Develop practical strategies for solving these problems.
- Use selected time management principles to improve your effectiveness.
- Establish goals that reflect personal and/or organizational decisions about the benefits to be derived from future action.
- Set priorities more effectively.