Strategic Planning For Beginners (Intro)
“If you fail to plan; you plan to fail”
No organization can be effective without a strategic plan!
This course is a complete guide for writing and implementing a strategic plan for your organization. It is designed to suit those who are moving into, or relatively new to the ‘strategic planning’ arena. It will also benefit anyone who is involved with strategic planning, and are after some clarification and direction to improve their strategic thinking and planning skills.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- create an effective vision and mission statement
- design appropriate values to support the mission and vision
- follow a structured process to create an effective strategy
- analyze the environment your organisation operates in
- exercise critical decision making
- develop sound strategic goals
- develop a clear, implementable strategy
- develop a strategy that challenges assumptions.