Improving School Leadership I
The purpose of this course is to orientate new principals with the scope and depth of their job as administrator of a school. The course will give principals a comprehensive view of what is expected of them, the level of commitment needed and the major aspects of their job. It will also assist to identify strengths and weaknesses and how to capitalize on and compensate for them.
What Will I Learn?
- After completing this course, participants will:
- Understand their job description as principal
- Appreciate the scope and depth of the job of a principal
- List the major facets of their job as principal
- Identify their strengths and weaknesses and how to capitalize on and compensate for them.
- Be able to plan for the school year
- Be able to take care of physical and human resources
- Be able to supervise their finance officer/bursar