This instructor-led course is designed to help those understand the fundamentals of Computer Networking with a concentration on Cisco Equipments. Users will understand the following but not limited to: how data flows from one location to another, IP Addressing, TCP/IP Module, Routing, Switching, Network Address Translation, and much more. Full lab exercises are included so you’ll get the hands-on practical skills you need to work on real-world networks, and It offers an easy-to-understand, structured approach to shortcut your path to mastering Cisco networking to the CCNA level and beyond.
What Will I Learn?
- If you run a growing business, you probably understand that quality IT solutions can be crucial to company efficiency. And computer networks are one of the most important IT solutions you can implement in your company. This allows the computers in the network to share data and resources with each other. After the completion of this course you will be able to but not limited to:
- 1) This course is practical! Once you complete the course, you will be able to apply what you have learned to real world networking scenarios.
- 2) Explore how routing and switching technologies work in real-world environments
- 3) Freedom to choose the best computer networking method
- 4) Develop skills to work on enterprise production networks
- 5) Gain hands-on Cisco CCNA configuration and troubleshooting experience through practice labs